How to make perfect hard boil eggs my experience was never so good. Doing breakfast at hotels and restaurants is quite challenging because every time the egg I grab was not so cooked. I am 100% sure you all have the same experience I mean who would like to eat half boiled egg.
Eggs can be a great source of nutrients for the body, and most of us eat hard boiled eggs because we don’t like the smell of yolk. The perfect hard boil egg doesn’t have a green ring around the yolk. If you don’t want to eat these types of eggs, you can make a gooey soft egg.
There are many methods that you can use to boil hard egg like removing the saucepan when water gets boiled or leaving the water boiled for 15 minutes. I even found one perfect recipe that was to bake eggs for 30 minutes. The problem with this method was that 30 minutes stay because it was a lot of time for me.
If you want to boil hard eggs in just 7 minutes or less than 7 minutes so here is the trick that you can try.
How to make hard-boiled eggs in 5 minutes
According to me if you are adding eggs in your breakfast so it should be fast and easy. I mean who can wait for 30 minutes just for the eggs. Why spend half an hour when you can boil them in just 7-5 minutes? The more you cook eggs, the fewer nutrients they provide to make them as fast as possible.
Below is the complete procedure that you can use to make hard-boiled eggs.
- Four large Eggs
- Cold Water
- Ice if needed
- Place eggs in a saucepan.
- Add some cold water in it.
- Cover your pan with a lid. Turn on the heat.
- Bring water to boil. When you see water starts to boil turn on the stopwatch.
- Boil for around 5 minutes and maximum 6 minutes if needed.
- Your hard boil eggs are ready.
How long does it take to boil the Eggs?
There is no hard and fast rule to boil them for 5 minutes or 10 minutes. Sometimes it depends on the heat and saucepan you are using. Some people boil them on low flame and some on low, medium flame. I would suggest you boil them over medium-high heat because you want to make them hard boiled not soft ones.
- Soft boiled eggs: 4 minutes
- Hard-boiled eggs: 5-7 minutes
- Creamy hard boiled eggs: 7-8 minutes
- A very firm hard boiled eggs: 9 Minutes
Are hard boiled eggs good for weight loss?
I am sure you have heard about the boiled egg diet for weight loss. Same is the case with hard-boiled eggs. Eggs are the healthiest food on the planet. That’s the reason people prefer to eat them during breakfast.
Many gym trainers eat almost 10-12 eggs per day to gain muscles and improve their fitness. Eggs can be a healthy meal if you consume them daily because they are low in calories.
You can have these eggs with weight loss coffee as both are the perfect combination for your breakfast and help to reduce belly fat.
Following are the benefits that you can take from hard boiled eggs if your dream is to lose weight.
- They increase metabolism.
- These eggs are high in protein.
- They help to reduce appetite.
- Hard-boiled eggs give your day a perfect start.
- They are very cheap and easy to prepare.
- They are good for weight loss.
How to make a perfect poached egg for your breakfast
How to poach an egg the same way like in restaurants? Poached eggs are a perfect combination for your healthy diet plan. When you visit different restaurants, you might have seen how they cook the eggs.
There are many methods from which you can make poached eggs but before you try some make sure you have proper knowledge about it because no ones like to eat messy eggs. Below is the easy method that you can use to cook poached eggs.
- Crack your egg into a saucepan. Make sure it’s on low, medium flame.
- Add some water in the pan at least 5cm deep.
- Don’t add salt as this will break your eggs.
- Try to tip the egg into the pan.
- Cook it for at least 2-3 minutes and then turn off the pan.
- Leave the pan for 8-10 minutes.
- Check it with a spoon and serve it on a plate with salt and pepper.
How to make scrambled eggs
Scrambled eggs are a perfect combination of protein and energy. Not just this dish makes you healthy but also active all day long. Whether you are looking for speedy protein breakfast or dinner scrambled eggs are best for you.
Everyone asks me how you make these delicious eggs. The answer is simple don’t overcook them because the more the eggs stay on the heat, they start to break.
If you want to make, tasty scrambled eggs follow the recipe below.
- 2 Large eggs
- 6 tbsp cream milk
- 1 tbsp of salt
- Crack the eggs in the bowl. Add some salt into it.
- Add 6 tbsp of cream milk.
- Mix them well until bubbles start to come out.
- Leave the Mixture for 30 seconds before you cook them.
- Apply butter on the pan.
- Leave the eggs mixture on the pan and leave it for cook for 30 seconds.
- Make sure your pan is on low-medium flame.
- Give it a final stir and your eggs are ready to eat.
For more details about the Scrambled eggs watch Clean & Delicious video to get better knowledge
Eggs are a great source of protein. Not just they are healthy but also help to make your body active. You can also apply eggs on your skin for glow and oily free skin. If you have a habit of eating hard-boiled eggs than below are the tricks for you that you can try.
Make sure not to overcook them because in this way you will not get any proteins. Make sure you get eggs during breakfast to stay active all day along. Comment below what are your favourite egg recipes, so we try them also.